Saturday, December 10, 2011

Take What You Need

I love all that unexpected small things in everyday life, which make our days happier and here's what Sophie, my brilliant friend and colleague made on November 30, 2011 for our Program office. 

She decided to be The Office Fairy offering all staff members to take whatever one needs in life.

And she knocked on my door and brought in a paper with "take what you need" as title and some words on the bottom. There were twelve ready-to-take options and two empty pieces, where a person could write her/his own necessity. Luckily I had chance to choose first and I chose "love"; besides I could not resist and took one empty piece and wrote "red dress".

In two days all good needs where owned by the employees:
Nana just wrote her name saying that she  already has everything .

WHICH WORD WOULD YOU WRITE YOUR NAME ON?


P.S. Hope all Gods will support Sophie in converting our written needs into reality!




No comments:

Post a Comment