Monday, January 30, 2012

Grateful Snowflakes

Have you ever wished to let the whole world know what you are grateful for?
If you have, then oprah.com offers a brilliant chance for you! Oprah's "A Season of Gratitude" is a fairy-tale place where you can make your gratitude snow :) Here,  any person on the Earth can post her/his gratitude statement, which will appear as a snowflake among the thousands of other "grateful snowflakes". I found this "season" in the end of 2010 and was so excited about it. Besides, posting my own statement I read about 200 hundred "snowflakes" and some of them made me even cry, all of them are so honest and touching! 
I'm sharing my  snowflakes of  2010 and 2011 (in comparison with 2010 I felt much better in the end of 2011, so I posted two statements). 

2010
2011     #1
2011     #2

By the way, when I signed in (if you are not registered, you can still post your statement) there were 15, 300 snowflakes and then the number changed to :
:)
And here are some of my favorite snowflakes of other grateful people (by clicking "make it snow" you can read statements of people all around the world).
"Always providing me with what I need not I want"
I want to meet this lady!
I loved the slashes!
Electricity! I'm also grateful for having the internet!
lucky students!
this touched me so much!

so motivating!
"I'm evolving to be the woman I'll be proud of"
When I read this statement, I honestly felt happy for this person!
I can say the same about my brother.
grateful for her freedom...
"be joyful make it a mission!"
Respect!
<3
Love it!
I can spend hours on reading all the snowflakes!
And I hope you'll take your time and add a snowflake, trust me it's so fun to try to write everything you are grateful for in a little box and then try to find your snowflake!
You can post your own statement on the following link:




P.S. Besides gratitude statements of the present time, I added a message from the future!
P.P.S. If anybody ever happens to find and read my snowflake please please please print-screen   and send it on e-mail: lella_kupradze@yahoo.com        Many thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment