Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Makes Love True

-You know what I thought was so cute, how he just kinda wrapped her up with his sweater, and I don’t know why it seems girls are always not taking a warm enough coat
-Right
-And the guys always have to...
-Because she wants to be cute
-I know, it worked
-You know, cause they love, she wants to be beautiful and does not take her sweater
-I think maybe she just wants a nice hug from her boyfriend every once in a while
-Yeah that’s true, that’s true...
 I loved this sweet and cozy extract from behind-the-scenes video titled “What Makes Love True”, a photo campaign "True Love in Pictures" shot by a real-life couple: street style photographer Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist) and style blogger Garance Doré for Tiffany & Co.
   Plus two details I paid attention to and loved in the video:
Scott sneaking under Garance's hood
nice cup <3
Enjoy the full video here:

 P.S. Post is dedicated to N.A. couple.

P.P.S. Scott Schuman: “It was fun thinking about the small, tender gestures that a couple offers to each other– which are really the fuel that keeps a relationship special. I love that Garance makes my oatmeal for me in the morning while I run out to get our coffee,  these are just simple small acts but that  make life happy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment