Saturday, April 21, 2012

buona sera signorina Sophie


(A short preface to this post, or I’d say letter: I know, now you are not reading my blog (and I'm happy that happens because of a good reason) but if you check an e-mail and see updates from my blog, you'll understand from the title that it’s all about you : ) )

My dear daisy girl, 

Two minutes ago there was a knock-knock on the door of my hot chocolate imaginarium and I welcomed in a beautiful Italian muse, the real donna Italiana! Now we are sitting somewhere in the middle of Spring weather and witnessing how my imaginarium leaves the borders of Georgia and arrives there in Italy to wave a hand to you!  

Needless to ask  “how are you?” as I believe you are having an amazing time and collecting amazing memories for your little box that Miss Ungala has gifted to you. I’m sure Italy fell in love with you at first sight and   viaggio Italiano appears very generous, enriching you with the unique impressions and adventures that I can’t wait to listen to on our balcony, which will meet you with a bursting blossom around!

So, I guess your journey has already covered Venice and not to put a full stop here, I hope: you took a gondola ride at the time when afternoon and evening are meeting each other and sky becomes purpelish color and that Gondolier sang an Italian song, was it so? Then there would be Ravenna coloring youwith its mosaics and Florence surprising with its roof views and museums. And now it’s Milano’s turn to host and marvel you! 

mmmmmmmm would love to take a look at you now, what are you doing? In my hot chocolate imaginarium I see you walking in a pleated midi skirt, with a little bow hair clip,  eating an Italian ice cream (maybe caramel flavor) and discussing with Ungala where to buy a pair of same bracelets next; or maybe you are in an outdoor restaurant, having burgundy color wine and talking about your little miss sunshine, how sunny she'll look in a dress you've bought for her. In any case, I know you are happy, beautiful and in love now : ) And I want nothing but you to fully embrace yourself  with as much Italian spirit as possible and spread it back in Georgia ( I’ll take my part when I’ll see and hug you)! 

Buona notte!

With love, 

Lelulu 
 ♥

P.S. I hope you had breakfast on that very balcony!



No comments:

Post a Comment